Product Supply Terms & Conditions
- This Site
This website (our “Site“) is operated by Star DrEme (“we“, “our“, “us“). Our address is West End Beach House, Rockfield, Portmahomack, Tain, Ross-Shire, IV20 1RF.
- Our Terms
- These terms (our “Product Supply Terms“) set out how you may buy goods from us, what we will supply to you, what we won’t do, and what you are obliged to do in relation to the purchase of those goods. They also set out certain rights you have under law, if you are purchasing our goods as a consumer rather than as part of your business.
- For the purposes of our Product Supply Terms, our Site include the websites linked to the following domain names and all associated webpages:
- You should read these Product Supply Terms carefully before seeking to buy goods from us, as they create binding legal obligations upon you. If you do not understand any part of them please let us know using the contact details set out below. If you do not agree with or accept any of these Product Supply Terms, you should not seek to buy goods from us. Please note that we may update our Product Supply Terms from time to time, so if you revisit our Site at a later date you should check the Product Supply Terms again at that time to make sure you have seen the current version.
- If you have any questions about our Site or these Product Supply Terms, including if you don’t understand any part of these Product Supply Terms, please contact us:
- by e-mail at email@example.com;
- by telephone at 01862 871783; or
- by post at:
West End Beach House
- We will endeavor to respond to you promptly. Please note that our email and telephone facilities are monitored only during the hours of 11.00am to 5.00pm Tuesday to Sunday (excluding public and bank holidays in Scotland).
- Please also note that we may keep a record of correspondence to enable us to properly manage our Site, to deal with your query, and for quality and training purposes.
- Personal Data
- If you buy goods on our Site you agree to be legally bound by these Product Supply Terms.
- These Product Supply Terms are available only in English. No other languages will apply to these Product Supply Terms.
- When buying any goods you also agree to be legally bound by:
All of the above documents form part of this contract as though set out in full here.
- Contracts with Us
- Below, we set out how a legally binding contract is made between you and us.
- You place an order for goods from us on our Site by completing our purchase process for goods.
- When you select the “StarDrEme Shop” button on our Site, you may review the products on offer for you to purchase. When you press the button “Proceed to Checkout” you make an offer to us to purchase goods from us. We may accept or decline your order. Once your order has been placed, you will receive a message which says “We have received your order”. This does not mean a contract has been concluded between you and us. It only means we have received your order.
- Please read and check your order carefully before submitting it. However, if you need to correct any errors you can do so before submitting it to us. Please use the “Update Basket” option upon our Site, rather than the back button on your browser, to move back in your order process and correct errors.
- Following the placing of your order, we may contact you to say that we do not accept your order. This is generally for the following reasons:
- the goods are unavailable;
- we cannot authorise your payment;
- you are not allowed to buy the goods from us;
- we are not allowed to sell the goods to you, for example because you are not over the legal age to buy the goods;
- you have ordered too many goods; or
- there has been a mistake on the pricing or description of the goods.
- We only accept your order when we email you our shipping confirmation. At this point a legally binding contract will be in place between you and us for the supply of the goods set out in that confirmation. The basis for that contract shall be these Product Supply Terms.
- If you are under the age of 18 you may buy certain goods from our Site.
- We use various service providers to deliver our goods. If you want to see your delivery options.
- We use [Royal Mail’s services for shipping.
- Orders below the value of £50 will be shipped via Standard [Tracked] Delivery service which normally takes 3-7 working days.
- Orders over the value of £50 will be shipped via Recorded Delivery for insurance purposes.
- Please note that Recorded Delivery items will require a signature upon receipt]
- The estimated date for delivery of goods to you will be as set out in our shipping confirmation.
- If something happens which:
- is outside of our control; and
- affects the estimated date of delivery;
we will let you have a revised estimated date for delivery of the goods.
- Delivery of the goods will take place when we deliver the goods to the address that you gave or they are collected by you from a drop off point specified by our delivery provider.
- Our delivery provider may not be able to make available the goods to you if they are unable to properly identify you. Please ensure that you are able to provide our provider with a form of photographic ID.
- We will endeavor to set a delivery date which is within thirty (30) days of your order. Unless you and us agree otherwise, if we cannot deliver your goods within thirty (30) days, we will:
- let you know;
- cancel your order; and
- give you a refund.
- If nobody is available to take delivery, please contact us using the contact details at the top of this page.
- Please note that in such circumstances our delivery provider may retain the goods and provide you with various options for redelivery or collection.
- You are responsible for the goods supplied to you when delivery has taken place. In other words, the risk in the goods passes to you when you take possession of the goods.
- We do not make deliveries to any addresses outside of the UK. We do not deliver to British Forces Post Office (BFPO) addresses.
- Where you order multiple products from us, we may deliver your goods in instalments. Each instalment shall be the subject of a separate contract, on the terms of these Product Supply Terms.
- The price for our goods and the amount of delivery charges you agree to pay will be set out in our order process, just before you submit your order. Further information upon the price of our goods and our delivery charges is set out upon our Site. While we try to make sure that our Site is accurate and up-to-date, we cannot promise that it will be. As such, please ensure you check your order before submitting it.
- We accept the following credit cards and debit cards: VisaDebit, Visa and MasterCard. You can also pay via PayPal Account. We do not accept cash.
- Your credit card or debit card may be charged at any time after you submit your order. Please ensure you have sufficient funds to meet any payment due to us.
- All payments by credit card or debit card need to be authorised by the relevant card issuer. Extra steps such as the following may also apply.
Verified by Visa (see https://www.visaeurope.com/making-payments/verified-by-visa/)
Mastercard®SecureCodeTM (see https://www.mastercard.co.uk/en-gb/consumers/features-benefits/securecode.html)
- If your payment is not received by us and you have already received the goods, you must pay for the goods within seven (7) days, or return them to us as soon as possible. You must keep the goods in your possession, take reasonable care of them and not open or use them before you return them to us.
- If you do not return any goods (such as where you have not paid for them) we may, although we don’t have to, collect the goods from you at your expense. We will try to contact you to let you know if we intend to do this.
- Nothing in this clause affects your legal rights as a consumer, as set out below.
- The price of the goods:
- is in pounds sterling (£)(GBP);
- includes VAT at the applicable rate; and
- does not include the cost of delivering the goods, which will be set out separately during our online order process.
- Nature of the goods
- The goods that we provide to you shall be:
- of satisfactory quality;
- fit for purpose; and
- match the description of them set out upon this Site.
- Please note that the packaging of our goods may be different from that shown on the Site. While we try to make sure that the appearance of our goods matches that on our Site, there may be small differences between what you receive and what is displayed on our Site. All sizes, volumes, content and capacities set out on Our Site have a small tolerance. The size of this tolerance is set by reference to applicable law. Where we include tasting notes, these are the opinion on the taster; your experience and perception may not match their experience and perception.
- The goods that we provide to you shall be:
- End of the contract
If this contract is ended it will not affect our right to receive any money which you owe to us under this contract.
- The Limits of our Liability
- Except for any legal responsibility that we cannot exclude in law (such as for death or personal injury), we are not legally responsible for any losses that were not foreseeable when you accessed our Site, or that were not caused by any breach of these Product Supply Terms or any duty on our part. We exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law, any and all express and implied warranties and guarantees.
- What we say we will do, and what say we won’t do, or what we will guarantee and what we don’t guarantee, and what we recommend or require you to do, in these Product Supply Terms and the other documents they reference, is therefore very important. Please read these documents carefully and let us know if you don’t understand any point.
- We shall have no liability to you for any breach of these Product Supply Terms caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, but not limited to, strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes; breakdown of systems or network access; or flood, fire, explosion or accident.
- Further, no one other than a party to these Product Supply Terms has any right to enforce any of these Terms.
These Product Supply Terms are dated 14 August 2019. No changes to these Product Supply Terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing. We reserve the right to vary these Product Supply Terms from time to time.
- We will try to resolve any disputes with you quickly and efficiently.
- If you are unhappy with us please contact us as soon as possible.
- If you and us cannot resolve a dispute using our complaint handling procedure, we will:
- let you know that we cannot settle the dispute with you; and
- if you are a consumer, you may also use the online dispute resolution (ODR) platform at http://ec.europa.eu/odr/ to resolve the dispute with us.
- If you want to take court proceedings, the relevant courts of the United Kingdom will have non-exclusive jurisdiction in relation to these Product Supply Terms, and relevant United Kingdom law will apply to these Product Supply Terms.
- Consumer Terms
- You can purchase goods from us either as a consumer, which means not as part of your business, trade or profession, or as a business, for example to use as part of a company event. If you purchase goods as a consumer then you have certain additional rights.
- By law, as a consumer we must give you certain key information before a legally binding contract between you and us is made. If you want to see this key information, please visit our key information page, located at [INSERT] or contact us using the contact details at the top of this page. The key information we give you by law forms part of this contract (as though it is set out in full here). If we have to change any key information once a legally binding contract between you and us is made, we can only do this if you agree to it.
- Right to cancel this contract
- If you are buying goods from us as a consumer, you have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen (14) days without giving any reason.
- The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day that we send you confirmation that your order has been accepted.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel this contract by [selecting “Manage Your Order” via the Site and completing the from in the [“Cancel Order”] section. Alternatively you can do so by] providing a clear statement (for example a letter sent by post, a fax or an email). You can use the model cancellation form set out in the box below, but it is not obligatory. You should send it to us using the means of contact set out in these Product Supply Terms.
To Star DrEme, West End Beach House, Rockfield, Portmahomack, Tain, Ross-Shire, IV20 1RF, email address: firstname.lastname@example.org:
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods:
Ordered on [*]/received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
[*] Delete as appropriate
- To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period has expired. We advise that you retain some evidence of your dispatch of the communication, for example a copy of your email or proof of postage. Alternatively you may also login to your account via the “My Account” button and click the “Cancel Order” section and complete the form.
- If you have received goods and you wish to exercise you right to cancel:
- you must send back the goods or hand them over to us at the address above, without undue delay and in any event not later than fourteen (14) days from the day on which you communicate your cancellation of this contract to us;
- please send to us the goods securely packed, to ensure that they are not damaged in transit. If they are damaged you may be liable to pay us the full price for those goods; and
- we recommend that you return the items by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery and retain some evidence of your dispatch of the returned items, for example a copy of your email or proof of postage
- You do not have the right to return any goods that have become unsealed or have been opened following delivery.
- If you cancel this contract under this section, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us).
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you, for example damage to packaging.
- We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than fourteen (14) days after the day we received back from you any goods supplied; or (if earlier) 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the goods.
- We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.